Most business leaders know how important cybersecurity is for their organization, but many people we talk to don’t have clarity about how secure they are today and what cybersecurity controls are the most important for their protection.
Much like GAAP is the universal standard for accounting, we have a nationally-recognized standard for cybersecurity: the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF). Join us for a webinar on how the NIST CSF process can help you understand where your cybersecurity is today, where it needs to be, and how to get to there.
At the end of the presentation, we’ll be giving away a new pair of Apple AirPods Pro, so stick around!
- Welcome and Introductions
- The NIST Framework: Bringing Clarity to Cybersecurity
- Live Q&A with TechMD’s CISO
- Giveaway: Apple AirPods Pro
Who Is This For?
- Any SMBs that are serious about protecting their business from cybercriminals
- Organizations subject to industry regulations, including HIPAA, CMMC, CCPA, DFARS, ITAR, FISMA, and more.
October 1st, 2020 from 11:30am to 12:15pm
Registration for this event has closed.